The race so nice you can do it twice!
River City Races is happy to announce the return of our most requested event! The Downtown Doubler is a 15K/30K that fits great into your fall training schedule whether you're running a half, full or a tri.
The course starts and finishes near the Great Lawn in Waterfront Park. Each loop is 15K, run the course twice to complete 30K. Enjoy views of downtown Louisville (twice if you dare!) as you run along the river past the Big Four walking bridge and down the river walk to Lannan Park. You'll get to hear the historic river boats play their calliopes as you run past the docks near the downtown business district. Talk about a cheer station!
- Long sleeve technical 1/4 zip shirts for the 30k, guaranteed to first 500 to register!
- Long sleeve technical shirts for the 15k, guaranteed to first 500 to register!
- Finisher's medals with your name, place and time engraved on back (if registered by July 31st)!
- Custom name on bib (if registered by July 31st)!
- Awards to the top three overall male and female, master and grandmaster male and female.
- Age group awards to top three male and female in each age category.
- Commemorative jacket available for order!
Choose the 15K or the 30K, just don't miss out on the return of everyone's favorite fall run!
For more details and to register online, click here.