River City Races is proud and excited to announce the Run the 502 will be back for 2019!
All finishers of any River City Races event through the end of the year will receive a bonus finisher's charm with each individual race logo on it. Enter eight races on the calendar below and you'll receive a special Run the 502 medal to hang your finisher charms on. Please note, enter eight and you are eligible for the medal but only finishers of a race will receive a charm.
Below are the races included in this year's calendar and the Run the 502 medals will be awarded at the Snowman Shuffle 4 Miler in February.
· 6/8/19 - Run for the Health of It (registration open)
· 7/28/18 - Dr. Ed Morgan/Kiwanis Grand Slam 4 Miler (registration open)
· 8/3/19 - St. Matthews Street Festival 5k Run/Walk (registration open)
· 9/5/19 - Middletown Chamber of Commerce 5k Run/Walk (registration open)
· 9/8/19 - Downtown Doubler 15k/30k
· 10/5/19 - Bowman Field 4 Miler
· 10/26/19 - Pumpkin Spice 5k Run/Walk
· 12/7/19 - Santa Sprint and Stroll 5k Run/Walk
· 12/14/19 - Reindeer Romp 4k Run/Walk
· 1/11/20 - Frostbite 5k Run/Walk
· 2/8/20 - Snowman Shuffle 4 Miler
River City Races has been a fixture on the Louisville running circuit since 2003, and has a dedicated following in the running community. We are known throughout Louisville for our fun, family friendly and professionally managed events. We are proud to say that our family not only includes our staff but our repeat runners as well. We love seeing lots of familiar faces at all of our events!
In 2003 Camille Estes, a local runner and entrepreneur, saw a need in the running community: to make running more accessible for people of all fitness levels to build a more inclusive community. River City Races welcomes participants of all abilities. Our goal for each event is fun, fitness is just a side effect!
River City Races is locally owned and family operated by Mother/Daughter duo, Camille and Lyndsey Estes.